About Mary Fumento
Mary Fumento has been writing poetry since 1981.
Who’s reading poetry today?
- Mrs. Meaney’s Honor English 1
- Lil Poets
- North Hunterdon-Voorhees Regional High School District
- Central Connecticut Student Writing Project
- Roncalli Middle School
- Morgan Coungty School System
- P.K. Yonge Developmental Research School
- Boston University
- University of Missouri
- CLC Charter School
- Holbrook Unified School District #3
With a master’s degree in library and information science and an undergraduate degree in mass communications, she specializes in electronic document management with an emphasis on web technology.
Coauthor of a chapter regarding the future of books in the publication, The Elements of Internet Style, Mary is an advocate of combining old technologies with new. She was a contributor to Women Grow Business and remains a devoted member of DC Web Women.